This show should have ended two or three years ago.
All of the characters are but parodies of their former selves.
This show should have ended two or three years ago.
All of the characters are but parodies of their former selves.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Scrubs is awsome! Some of humor that they use you about have to be in the healthcare field to understand, but if I ever become a doctor i want to be like Dr. Cox. On another note I would def. bone the blonde chick doc. I have forgotten her name though...
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
elliot reed, id bang carla the nurse also and dr. cox's wife
The show jumped the shark with JD and Eliot's 75th breakup. JD has become a whining little fruity [censored].
Not that it really matters anyway. With the WGA strike, I doubt we'll be seeing more than two or three additional episodes. At least not when you've got Bill Lawrence, Sarah Chalke, and Zach Braff standing in solidarity with the strikers.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks